Followers

Thursday 3 July 2014

Inspiration from Jacqui 3rd July using Spring Flight

Hi again everyone hope you're all having a crafty time. I love to play with all things glitter and it's so hard not to use it.  I think i'm a magpie crafter as I like all the shiny stuff lol.  Anyway i'm here to show you my inspiration project for this month.  I used Spring Flight for this in a lovely green with pink accents.  You get so many variations in this set its hard to choose what to use first.  




What I used

Spring Flight Paper Digi Set


8x8 card base
Pink card for layering
Stamping Dragon Designs image
Mat cut with cameo
Lavinia stamp
Creata gold rub ons
Banner from Crafters Companion
Hearts from stash

If you like and have time then drop me a comment please. Jacqui over and out


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.