Followers

Saturday 15 February 2014

Inspiration Post by Natascha Banning

Hello!
This is Natascha from Bearly Mine Designs here. Today is my turn to share a new project with you. 
I made a cute baby book card for a girl using four of the pinky papers from the Cherry Days Set. This is one of my favourites for lots of girly creations. Some of the embellishments are stamped and cut out. The main image is a digital Image I have colored using wather coloring pencils. The most flowers, borders and frames are cut out using my Silhouette Cameo.

Here are the images from the front, inside and back:

 Befor printing the digital papers by Bearly Mine Designs I uselly minimize the designs and print two pices on one A4 page thicker linen paper. The structure is lovely and you can use the smoller one for some embellishments.

All papers used on my project are from this lovely "Cherry Days Set" by Bearly Mine Designs.
http://bmd-creations.blogspot.de/p/misc-digi-sets.html

  All the fabulous Paper Collections

can be purchased from Here
Make sure you check back every few days to see inspiration from the Design Team and dont forget to join us for the monthly challenge.

See you soon,
 Natascha

6 comments:

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment, myself and the team really do appreciate them.